Thursday, December 31, 2009

Closing the year on an Amazing note!

Last year I made it a point that every new year ahead, just before the dawn of it, I would write about a person who had made the heaviest positive impact in my life so far! Result of it last year I wrote bout my sister, and this year, all this while I was actually thinking of whom should I be writing about! The answer drops down to this amazing guy who knocked my door 4 years back and equipped me with 40 years of experience! the time thats so short, yet so great!

He was this small cute guy, at the 1st shot nobody thinks he is so capable. But there is loads of incredible stuff hiding within this 5.8' long human body!
His birth was ordinary!
His brought up was much more normal!
He did not see much of trouble in his brought up! Yet he knows the best of lessons in life!
He never ran short of money in life! Yet he knows the worth of every single penny that's spent!

For me, I learn whats perseverance in life from him! This guy has got loads of patience towards the hardest of things! except me! :P
Right from the year long preparation for your IIT and 4 years of slogging for an IIM seat, you made it! Atleast I do not know someone personally who had this so much of courage to go behind something this stubborn!

There had been so many instances where you proved how strong you needed me! I know there would be 100 people in the world to love me! But the only guy who had the burning desire to give me a life.. and a future! Something which a normal guy in your situation doesn't care to do! I would be grateful to you for that all life! There is loads to learn from you, my sweetheart!

Its easy to learn things in life when you are exposed to worst of situations. Its easy to follow a certain things after you have really been through it! But what actually means is when you have NOT been through the toughest of times, yet you know how to handle the worst of things! - There, you are an iconic example that I see!

Hope this year brings loads and loads of happiness and colors into your life! And wish I would be one of the sources amongst a thousand that brings peace and joy to You in this wonderful year!

To the readers: Wish you feel the same amount of joy as what I do at this moment! Wish you get to meet a person who is as great, understanding and lovable as what God has blessed me with! Wish you get to go through the same magic in love as I do everyday! Have a safe, happy and prosperous new year ahead!
Godspeed to you good people!

1 comments:

shyamchand said...

lucky you, may u always be lucky... :D wishing u all the very best my dear... :D