Tuesday, December 15, 2009

been quite a while

occupied with so many things. now and then I kept peeping into the blog page and every time I do 'something' in life other than work say, I think that I must write down about that. but time just flies away and nothing goes the way I want it to! well at least with the blog!! the more I want to be a good blogger, the more I realize I'm bad at it for some reason! ;)
wanted to write about 2 states. like every other blogger who turns into a tweeter, I have been one too off late and that 140 character update about your day-to-day happenings gives, though not greatly, a lil bit of satisfaction that keeps me going! so coming back to 2 states, a lot of them had read, enjoyed and commented. everything about the book is awesome. having base in one of those 2 states thats portrayed in the book, I could thoroughly enjoy it over and over again. that was yet another hell of a thing for readers from CB!
been to places in hyd plus weekend trips to Madras and Bangalore. How-much-ever you do, whatever you do, you cant get enough of those places. Apart from all this, had some great night outs, dinners, movies etc within the city. Learnt some lessons for life. Been feeling blessed to get a good set of friends here, each one is THE one. Its so amazing how the wavelength match happens only with a very rare set of people and even more amazing is that when you are in a group, how it goes along well within all of them - getting a bunch of people and even better, getting along with the whole bunch, man life is worth nothing else. A set of friends, a dinner out, a small car, a continuous chat, a lil bit of daaru, a lot of laughter, a sense of life - Wonderful! Life is good.
I read here and there people live with loneliness and they feel great about it. they can live with only nature and the world in itself and they say rest of it all is materialistic. How weird! whats with life when you don't fall in love with somebody. when you don't get into fights over nothing [Like what Ne-yo says;)], when you get out of the web that you got caught into and fly through the deep blue sky. forget yourself, feel enthusiastic, break free, have fun, enjoy the way you want to! the thing called 'life' has got lots to do.
On the other hand, we tend to get confused between things. I wonder if there can be somebody who is really living life the way it takes you over, and not make a big deal out of anything. do what you feel like and move on, is there someone like that who is not bothering to repent a wee bit about any of the actions/reactions!? And probably is that where a person is defined good/bad. I have always wanted to read the BhagavatGita, but I could not really do it religiously. All I understand is its really mean to break someone's trust. But time takes you nowhere.
New year following, there is gonna be a good break. I have no plans in hand yet. A little worried about it. Let's see how that's gonna go.
All is that for now.
Hope for you to see a better moment every second that you live. Godspeed.

0 comments: