Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Closing the year on a good note!

2008 - A year full of promises, surprises and changes for me. needless to say some of the unfortunate moments as well.
This post will be about a personality who has made a huge difference to me and my life.

She was born in a small town.
She was the eldest in the family.
She grew up in a royal environment.
She studied well;
She became a role model for all the other kids who grew up in the family.
She made friends who went on to become friends with the entire family.
She was pious; She obeyed her parents.
She taught me what is prayers.
She was cheerful.
She was beautiful. She is Aishwarya but not Rai.
She was logical.
She was disciplined.
She was calm.
She was the first to goto college from her home.
She kept in touch with all the childhood friends. She valued each of them.
She worked as a teacher.
She became poor someday.
She had a very rich aunt.
She got married. (or her Aunt got her married)
She became rich again.
She adored her husband.
She lost her father.
She became a mother of 2 kids.
She loves everybody like her own.
Later...
Her aunt became poor.
But she is rich.
She is high on status now.
She is being abused for that by her aunt.
She still trusts on God.
She still loves all of us.
She still is calm.

She is my Sister. Saying 'She is my cousin sister' does not take me any far from her.

This post is very important to me as she is one of the most inspiring person in my life.
She means a lot to me.
Touch wood, we are the closest of sisters now and her kids love me and I love them like mine.
She is sweet.
May God give her all that she needs in life.
May this new year bring all the wonders to her life.

Extending my hearty wishes to all of you for a very very happy new year!
Godspeed to you Good people!

Take care.

2 comments:

Me said...

Happy New Year!!!

januM said...

Happy new yr me!!! :)
Thanx for droppin by!