Friday, June 26, 2009

I need U!

I was in the bend,

Life was about to end..

There I was dying,

And I saw u coming! :)

U gave me your shoulders,

That .. wiped off my tears..

You love me with all you have!!

For my broken heart, that is the salve..


And then everything is fine,

With all the sun and stars shine!

In all the life’s rhythm..

It’s you I fathom!


Now I need you.. for the rest of my life...

Without you I walk on the sharp edge knife!

My heart bleed,

And Mind agreed…

You are my hopes!

You are my love!!

You are the God-sent!


I need U!


**********************************************************************************************


P.S: I Suddenly felt Life's so beautiful.. that turned me a poet! This is my poetry venture, after long years!

Love Ya! :)

0 comments: